Industrial LoRa/LoRaWAN Wireless I/O Module
Advanced LoRaWAN IoT Wireless Modular I/O
LPWAN is a type of wireless telecommunication wide area network designed to allow
long range communications at a low data rate among IoT applications, such as sensors
operated on a battery. Its benefits is to offer multi-year battery lifetime for sensors/
applications to send small amounts of data over long distances a few times per hour
suitable for different environments.
Private LoRa and LoRaWAN are one of category of LPWAN which belong to the non-cellular
LPWAN wireless communication network protocols enables very long range transmissions
with low power consumption, operating in the non-licensed spectrum.
- Support LoRaWAN wireless frequency with external detachable antenna
- Application-ready I/O combination with optional M12 connectors, IP65
- GNSS & solar panel rechargeable battery inside
- Longer communication range & better penetration through concrete & steel
- Wide voltage power input with 10 ~ 50VDC
Chưa có đánh giá nào.